1. Doctor Watson …… me in many of my cases. (help)
1. Doctor Watson helps me in many of my cases. (help)
2. This is very good that you has come (или came), my dear Watson. (come)
3. It’s clear that he is a workman. (be)
4. Your right hand is larger than your left one. You work with it, and so it is more developed. (work)
5. I has studied tattoos: in fact, I have written a book about them. (study; write)
6. How do you know that I have written a lot recently? (write)
7. That means that your left arm and your right wrist rub (или are rubbing) on a desk. (rub)
1. Tom: Are you sunbathing? Mary: Don’t be silly! It is raining all day!
2. Olga had been collecting badges since she left school. Now she has collected so many that she doesn’t know where to put them.
3. Steve has been a secretary for three years. Lately he had looked for a better post but so far he didn\'t findanything
4. You look tired. — Yes, I played tennis and I haven\'t played for years.
5. Mrs Jones has been living next door for quite a long time now but she never saysmore than ‘Good morning’ to me